Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Silent Hill Cosplay Unfinshed

From left to right: Derick Bayani, Roxas Gadget,
Kokoro Kagamine, Kiseki Kagamine, Kwoto
I've started this since August 2010.

I'm a bit of a Silent Hill fan. When I was young, I loathe horror. It just creeps me out and I tend to have nightmares. Now that I'm a teen, I started to grow a liking to horror. Though horror games, I can handle them; horror movies... I still don't know yet.

So about my art, I started out by thinking who'll be the cosplaying as. I really like to cosplay but... I don't have any good materials and I'm kinda broke (I still need to get a job though).

I'm aware that their costume design is wrong, but I feel like tweaking with the clothes ok.

Derick Bayani is cosplaying as Harry Mason of Silent Hill
Roxas Gadget as James Sunderland of Silent Hill 2
Kagamine Kokoro as Heather Mason of Silent Hill 3
Kagamine Kiseki as Henry Townshend of Silent Hill 4: The Room
Kwoto as Alex Shepherd of Silent Hill: Homecoming

So far, I've already sketch it out, did the line art and I colored them.

The tricky part is doing the CG effects.

I've already started out on Derick, but then... I already lack the motivation to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment