Sunday, October 24, 2010

Matryoshka - Kagamine Kokoro and Kiseki

I've love the song Matryoshka by Hatsune Miku and Gumi. I also love the Kagamine version of it as well <333 *shot*

So then I've made a drawing of Matryoshka using my two VOCALOID OC/FC Kagmine Kokoro and Kagamine Kiseki. OTL I'm aware that their last name is the same with the real Kagamine twins. Hooray for creative names >_>;
Don't you dare spam in saying "Change their name, it's so unoriginal!!"

Screw you guys, I'm not changing their names!!

At least they are not a recolor!! Geez... >_>;

So anyway... I've already drew the lineart and it's great so far <3

Here's the sketch of it. Yes I use Photoshop (for those who don't know yet). This is the latest version Adobe Photoshop CS5 lol

Kagamine Kokoro (left) and Kagamine Kiseki (right)
I haven't draw any of my characters (except for Charlie >_>;) for quite a while now. I've neglected my babies so much ;A; I'm so sorry Dx

I'll be posting my final drawing in dA.

No comments:

Post a Comment