Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Claire Folly Sketch

Claire Folly (2nd Attempt)
I really adore Claire <3

She's my favorite female Professor Layton character, Emmy Altava being the second.

I'm not sure why she's my favorite, but she's just adorable.

I always wanted to draw her ever since around June 2010.

I never had the guts to draw her since I might do her bad.

I started out to draw her, but then... I find it a failure. It's just so sad ;A;

After the American release of Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, I started to study her a bit as I progress through the game (the game keeps corrupting which I consider it lucky that I can study her more).

As soon as I finished the game, I try to draw her.

The picture to the left is my most successful drawing of her. I'm really happy :'D

Below is another picture of Claire.
Claire Folly Sketch

With more practice, I can finally draw her perfectly in my semi-Professor Layton style.

No comments:

Post a Comment